Monday, October 29, 2012

storm o'the century update

See? A little rain doesn't bother Umbrella Girl!
Conditions here at Casa de Goddess in Pennsylvania have deteriorated so badly and so quickly that I had to break into my emergency chocolate stash. Half of it is gone already.

What will I do? Where will I go? How will I survive?!

The howling winds....the driving rains...the whole having to deal with my kids in close quarters for long periods of time BULLSHIT.

 The worst part of all of this? If our food supply is cut off, and we're left to starve, I can't even kill a family member and eat 'em...cuz none of them are made of chocolate.

 *Paging the Donner Party of none*

The thing about this storm that REALLY peeves me??? I was counting on the Offsprings' trick or treat haul to replenish my chocolate supply.

 DAMN YOU TOWNSHIP FOR CANCELLING IT TOMORROW!! AND to add insult to injury, THEY CANCELLED SCHOOL!! So the kids get a little wet. My mother used to slap on our rubbers, yank on our raincoats and shove us out the door...usually locking it behind her. And I turned out just fine.

Oh, did I forget to mention that so far not much has happened her and it's raining a little?

2 comments:

BRUNO said...

Now, now, now---let's not get all-melodramatic----YET! There's still TOMORROW!!!

I thought you had all those kids outside in their pens?

Whatza-matter---y' gettin' SOFT on 'em, in your advancing-age...???☺

*Goddess* said...

They're like a case of syphilis ya just can't shake...