Sunday, September 18, 2011

what's it all about, Korea? WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?!

I was sitting at a stop light the other day when suddenly my car was bouncing like some of those tricked out cars with the throbbing base you hear coming down the street ten minutes before it actually gets there. When I got home, I opened the hood to check the air filter and found this nest under it. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it's a good sized handful. What the hell gives with rodents and Rios?!

I gave Mr. G hell for feeding the zillion cats that hang around here three times a day. I told him he's raising a bunch of Obama cats who'd rather bawl for free food then hunt their own! Any day now I expect to find a mouse (or worse!) curled up with O'Flannagan in her comfy little bed. And she'll be all, "WHAT?! I can't kill my little FRIEND!"

2 comments:

BRUNO said...

Good LORD, she CAN-get political-as-needed!☺

Have you checked your SEATS yet, to see if there's any nests IN THEM?

You'd best-hope that cushioning-material there came from the seat of that bicycle, that the neighborhood-wino rides around on...!

*Goddess* said...

MY SEATS?! Gawd, Bruno, I never thought about that. I was wondering where the STUFFING was coming from....maybe they're eating them from the underside...sigh. Thank you for adding yet another worry to God's pile...on my behalf! One of these days I'll sit down and go right through the seat. Well, if I keep eating candy the way I have been, that'll happen anyway!