Monday, June 13, 2011

it's date night!

That's right. Moi has a date tonight. And NO, it's NOT with Mr. G.

I have a date with a man who has nothing else on his mind but putting his hands all over my body. And I fully intend to let him. It's purely physical between the two of us. I don't care about the books he's read or the movies he's seen or whether or not he can support my sixteen offspring at some point in the very near future. That's of no concern to me.  I just want to feel good.

I'm not feeling the least bit guilty about it either. I HAVE NEEDS, DAMN IT!!

And right now my biggest need is to get that right hip back into place......suckers!

5 comments:

BRUNO said...

Well, I was gonna head that way, but now that I see it wasn't ME you were interested in---PISS-OFF, then...!!!☺

*Goddess* said...

Oh come on, you're never going to leave that new computer and you know it!

BRUNO said...

YES I WILL!

It may have taken me 6-days to do so, but by-gawd, I had to PISS!

An' that was the ONLY-reason....!!☺!

*Goddess* said...

WHAT?? No pee bottle in the computer room? lol

BRUNO said...

Well, yeah, I DID have an old coffee-can---but it still had some "fresh-ground" in it, still.

But then again, the way I make coffee---nobody'd ever noticed anyway...!☺