Sunday, April 17, 2011

i'm thinking of adding to the family...

NO not another human baby! One can only push out so many of them before the muscles holding the uterus in place cry out for mercy.

Ever since FHB sent me the pics of this sweet little baby giraffe, I've been thinking about getting one for the offspring.

Why not? I have an unused dog pen the back yard. And part of that trampled fence where the one llama that we didn't eat got away.

I think it would be a nice addition to Goddessville! Hmmm, wonder if they're good eatin'...

2 comments:

BRUNO said...

You'd best be ready to move into a two-story house, with NO upper-floor then, by this time next year---rumor has it they tend to get just a bit TALLER, as they get even MORE-"cute"...!☺☺☺!

*Goddess* said...

They get taller? Huh. Hadn't heard that part. Well, I do have that two story chicken coop. I'll just saw a hole in the roof....that we just paid $1400 to get fixed.