Thursday, February 10, 2011

i am posting this.....


from my brand spanking new Gateway One, which I HEART!!!!!

Despite the chocolate smudges and the ketchup smears, I LOVE the touchscreen features. There's so much to learn and I'm looking forward to learning new things on my sweet BIG Gateway! AND most of all, it was very affordable at only $700. That's really not bad for all of the features a huge 20" screen. Hell, it's like sitting in front of the TV! BUT I do think NEW COMPUTERS should come fully loaded with Office 2010. That shitty trial garbage is ludicrous.

OH! One thing that amazed me was the wireless keyboard/mouse. Inside the mouse is a TEENY USB receiver that you pull out and stick into the USB port in the back. That sucker is only like an inch in size!

6 comments:

Mushy said...

Mighty cool!

BRUNO said...

Oh-h-h, PLEASE put a pic of ME on your screen-saver, as I just "♥" being touched an' caressed...!☺

(And I'm STILL-writing this from my antique-COMPAQ desktop of 12-or-so years, so pardon it's pops, squeaks, an' throat-clearing moments, if you will...???)☺

*Goddess* said...

"Oh-h-h, PLEASE put a pic of ME on your screen-saver, as I just "♥" being touched an' caressed...!☺

LOL!! That's the best line I've heard all week! I'll run my hands all over that new leather coat of yours. Let me know if you feel the love all the way out in Missouri. Or whatever strange speaking state you live in:)

BRUNO said...

That's SOUTH-east Missouri, of course, to you NORTH-easterner "yankees". It's referred to as "The Bootheel", due to it's shape.

Personally, I think it resembles an ARM-PIT more-so, especially in the summer-humidity, and most of it's not exactly the highest per-capita income part of the state, either. But the farther from St. Louis, the better, to ME!☺

And, OHH how I DO feel that ♥LOVE♥!!! I'm gettin' a tingling-sensation right NOW---an' it hain't got nothin' to do with a Coke ZERO this time.....!!!☺

*Goddess* said...

Ok, explain this "zero" stuff to me. There's diet Coke and Coke Zero? What's the diff? I noticed they came out with that for Pepsi now, too. Diet Pepsi and some kind of Pepsi Max? WTH??

BRUNO said...

I'll save us BOTH a headache typing: "Google" difference/diet coke/coke zero", and it'll tell ya' all you ain't missin' in the first-place!☺

Same-thing for Pepsi/Pepsi Max---except I HATE any kind of Pepsi, PERIOD.....!