Monday, October 18, 2010

you can pick your nose but you can't pick your relatives

I swear some of my relatives are on dope.

And not the good stuff. I'm talking really cheap crappy dope because they do incredibly dopey things.

Take my niece, for instance. She never bothered to acknowledge the money that I sent when her son was born or that I'd even sent any, and yet today she emails me and asks me to vote for him in some goofy "cute baby" contest. As if cute isn't in the eye of Mom and Dad.

I'm thinking, "Gurl, WTH are you smoking even asking me this?!" As IF I'm going to take time out of my day and vote for this kid.

So I sent the link to Female Offspring #1 pointing out the audacity of this chick and she emails back saying, "I went to that site........and voted for a much cuter baby."

LOL!

1 comment:

BRUNO said...

Looks like F.O.#1 is a carbon-copy of "The Original", fer shure...!

(Ironic how my "word-verify" is "balls"...!)