Tuesday, October 19, 2010

want you to make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world

If I've learned anything from being forced to sit through The View in my chiropractor's office, I thought I learned that there was nothing worse than listening to four women yakking about their lives.

I was wrong.

Today I learned that worse than listening to four women yak about their lives is listening to SIX women yak about their lives. Such is the misery known as The Talk.

Did daytime tv--or any time tv, for that matter--really NEED another talk show? Do we need yet another venue for  actors to pimp their movies or their books or their jewelry or their clothing line?

NEVER have I been so grateful to have a daytime job. Thank You, Lord!

5 comments:

BRUNO said...

Yeah, that's one of my wifes' "banes"---to sit around glassy-eyed, as soon as she gets up, and watch that kinda shit!

Her excuse? "There's nothin' else on!"

As for ME? I use the "OFF"-feature of the remote, and go to my computer and converse with some HOTT-blonde in Pennsylvania.(Sure she is! Just ask her---she'll tell ya' so!)

Hell, I think I'll start my OWN "soap-opera"-series!

Name it: "Life With Jill"...!!!☺

*Goddess* said...

Oh, gawd, NO I can't stand that crap...ESPECIALLY in the morning. I'm like you, I don't even turn it on. And I told my chiro that if he doesn't change channels, I'm going to sue for emotional pain and suffering for having to sit through that crap.

On the other hand, you need to start writing that soap! lol

BRUNO said...

Yeah, on the OTHER-hand---it'd be "Life With Lill"---and she ain't as good as her twin-sister...!!!

(And if I ever DO make that soap---I'm changin' my name, for damned-sure, and wearin' one of those "slave"-masks!!!)

*Goddess* said...

Or you could get some Hollywood look alike to play you!

BRUNO said...

Yeah, I could, but Slim Pickens, Jack Elam, and even Rodney Dangerfield are already dead...!!!