Thursday, April 22, 2010

yes, i'm this bored

I NEVER do meme's but I stole this from Weink....


1. The first thing I do in the morning is Hit my snooze button. I have it timed out exactly so I can hit it four times. Don't ask me why I don't just get up. I feel like I'm getting something EXTRA by hitting the snooze.
2. Every night before bed I Say my night prayers and read either a romance or self-help book, and try to think of something I can add to the plot of my romance novel in the making.
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is Eat some food that feels comforting, but is really bad for me, like macaroni and cheese or something yeasty and blogging about it helps, too.
4. Something that makes me cringe is People who are outright rude and seemingly oblivious to the fact.
5. Social situations Let's just avoid those, thank you very much.
6. I like to collect BOOKS!!!
7. Weekends are for Sleeping in till noon on Saturday with the dog, walking with my husband on Sunday and then relaxing.

No comments: