Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bill Maher on the term "sex addiction" and Tiger Woods...

Maher: ".....on CNN one (sex) addict said, "The day Mount Saint Helens blew up, everyone was talking about it. But I didn't even know it happened because I was having sex all that day." Oh, the humanity! Please get this man some professional help soon, before he has a hot three-way and completely misses a tornado."

"Now, I haven't commented on Tiger Woods much because, well, he's just a golfer and it took me this long to give a shit."

"You want to know the surest way that you can spot a "sex addict?" He's got a penis."

"Now usually, when famous cheaters are looking for public redemption, they go to Jesus, but Tiger went old school, and claimed that sleeping with 2/3 of the waitresses in America had made him a failure as a Buddhist. He said Buddhism teaches you the way to inner peace is letting go of desire - and if that doesn't sound like marriage, I don't know what does.

Personally, if I was a golfer, I'd go with Jesus - because he's a Trinity, so when you walk with him, you've got a foursome. Christianity is for rubes. Buddhism is for actors."

2 comments:

Deputy's Wife said...

You crack me up! Too funny!

FHB said...

Hilarious.