Saturday, December 12, 2009

oh it's "madness" all right...

So nice to know I'm not the only one who hangs the mistletoe while my pants are down around my ankles. It's such a natural look, isn't it?

Now I kinda wanna buy that book....

It appears Linda Reilly wrote a rather interesting book in this same series. The guy is not only gay, he's also a Jewish vampire. She's very cleverly appealing to many sectors of society.

I think I'm going to write a romance about a lesbian Jewish Secret Service vampire who secretly longs to be with a Gentile lesbian international counter spy werewolf. Take that, Linda!

7 comments:

BRUNO said...

E-e-e-eue-w-w! I think I might've puked a little there, sorry!

I'll stick with the classics, like "Runnin' To The Outhouse", by Willie Makit. Illustrated by Betty Dont.

With an epilogue by Andy Didnt...!

*Goddess* said...

I thought that book was written by Skid Marks?

BRUNO said...

Must be a newer 2nd-edition? Or maybe it's a case similar to Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens?

I think Marks' brother penned a book titled "The Tigers' Revenge", by Claude Balls?

(If there was ONE thing I learned in grade school, it was an entire page-full of these. You know---just so you're aware of what you're up against...LOL!)

*Goddess* said...

That's what you learned in grade school? LOL..and yeah, trust me, I already know what I'm up against.

*Goddess* said...

BTW, comical that not only did you learn them lo so many years ago, but you REMEMBER them.

BRUNO said...

Wha, hell-yes! If'n we could've put that reedin',riten', an rifmatik' in a cadence, why, we'd a-lerned that, too!

It weren't the same then, as now. We didn't start thinkin' about anythin' PERVERTED with the teachers until at least FIFTH-grade!

Can't claim THAT anymore, can they?

*Goddess* said...

Hell by the fifth grade, they're too busy having oral sex now...