Sunday, December 06, 2009

again with the 'men are from mars' stuff

The snow is mostly melted today, but there's still some left. I was looking out the computer room window and Mr. G was reading the paper in the bedroom. My sister told me about a Christmas lights exhibition she saw in North Carolina, and I was thinking that it would be nice to actually DO something on the weekend, instead of just sitting around all the time. But I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do.

I said, "Honey, let's do something FUN tonight!"

He said, "What? We had sex this morning."

Well, then.

I guess I've reached my "fun limit" for the day.

2 comments:

911 and the Randomness.. said...

Freaking men! Can't live with'em and can't live w/o 'em!

*Goddess* said...

Well, I think this has taught me to hold off on sex until night time...just in case something more fun comes along...LOL! Although I don't know what that would be:)