Sunday, November 01, 2009

you otter not be doing that

We were at the zoo today, and one of our favorite exhibits is the otters. They're in an outside enclosure and were having a good old time swimming and showing off.

When you're watching them, the water is about waist high so they swim right up against the glass in front of you.

On one such glide by, the otter knocked on the glass as he passed, as if to say, "HEY! Look at me!".....and he was holding his erect penis for all the world to see.

I couldn't get a shot of it because I was laughing too hard, but trust me, I tried!

2 comments:

BRUNO said...

Guess that means he LITERALLY has a "pecker"!

And, that's a GREAT-header! A blonde "Peg", indeed!

Now, ya' need "Al" stretched-out in the background, scratchin'...!

*Goddess* said...

Thanks, I love the 'trailer trash' pic, too:) Besides, it was too early to slap up my Thanksgiving header.