Monday, November 23, 2009

nighty night!

Open House Party has this "nighty night" thing they do at the close of the show on Sunday nights.

You can call in and record a good night msg to your sweetie, friend, relative, whatevah.

Tonight some guy called in and said, "I'd like to send out a nighty night to my gf Cindy. We've been dating for two months now and we're still going strong."

I have a good feeling about these two. I think they're gonna make it!

Ok, let me wipe the sarcasm off of my keyboard before the laptop shorts out, and git my ass to bed. But before I do, I'd like to send a nighty night out to my husband. " I ate all the bologna so there's nothing for you to take in your lunch tomorrow. Nighty night!!"

3 comments:

FHB said...

Soooooo cynical. And what's up with scarfin' all the bologna? I didn't know grownups ate bologna (AKA pigs noses and lips and shit, all ground up with hairs added for fun).

*Goddess* said...

Yeah, I know. If they made it for two months, they can make it all the way to three!

PIGS NOSES?! EWWWWWWW. Please, some of us were forced to make finanical cutbacks. And apparently lunchmeat was the first place we made a cut..lol.

BRUNO said...

Oh, NOW I see what I missed!(I'm extra-slow this week---sorry!)

Yep, he done went an' out-grossed ME, for once. Oh well, at least we didn't have to digress to the level of HEAD-CHEESE, or BLOOD-SAUSAGE!

I still stick with my "Scrambled-Eggs Of 1970", though...!!!