Monday, November 16, 2009

huh?

I watched Sarah Palin on Oprah today...ok, not because I like either of them, Lord knows I don't. Mostly because Oprah seemed rather snippy with Palin in the vid clips I saw the other day, and I wanted to see what her overall attitude was.

When Oprah asked Palin why she left office, she said something along the lines of she left office so she could better effect change for the people of Alaska.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that why one goes INto office? And wouldn't she be more influential with the title of governor in front of her name?

One thing that struck me as amazingly strange is when Palin found out her child was going to be born with Down's Syndrome. Oprah asked her how she broke the news to Todd and she said, "It was about three weeks before I could tell him face to face. Before he got off the slopes and we were together." You wait THREE WEEKS to tell your husband news like this?! Unreal. Knowing first hand how much having a child with Down's changes the entire family, I would have thought this was something you'd pick up the phone and arrange to tell him immediately.

1 comment:

BBC said...

She left office because she is a greedy bitch that wants more money than that job pays and to get it she had to drop out of it to avoid conflicts of interest.