Wednesday, November 25, 2009

dancing with the stars

Dancing With The Stars really surprised me tonight.

I thought maybe Kelly might pull it off because so many people have fallen in love with her, but when she won the third place spot, I thought for sure Mya was going to win. She has been so flawless in many of her dances.

I think one of my favorite dances of the entire season was the Viennese Waltz starring Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough. Her dress was perfect, the song was perfect, and she just relaxed into the music. She looked so pretty.



BTW, has anyone been on the show and NOT said, "I've grown during the show"?!

4 comments:

Mushy said...

You're gonna have to increase the size of that middle part if you're planning many more vid post!

I think it was Danny DeVito who never said that.

*Goddess* said...

LOL! Good one...

BBC said...

How in the hell do you find time to watch so much TV? I don't even have mine hooked up to cable or a dish.

Soullldiva said...

I thought Joanna's Waltz to "Hallelujah" was lovely as well. I felt we got real emotion out of her for the first time in the season, actually. and when I saw her background, that made me like her a bit more.