Sunday, November 22, 2009

back...back...back in time

I was on the way to work Saturday night when I heard a song that took me back in time to my first crush on a ferener, Canadian Andy Kim.

The song was "Baby, I Love You," and I knew he was singing that straight to me, which is why I immediately broke off my engagement to Donny Osmond, put my relationship with Bobby Sherman on hold and began showering Andy Kim with all my love.



In my defense, when I loved Andy, he looked like this....















NOT when he looked like Dog, the Bounty Hunter's younger brother...


But alas, long distance relationships never work out, so I had to let Andy go and I made a beeline back to Bobby Sherman, who by the way, is now a deputy for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department. WHY DID I LET HIM GET AWAY?!

2 comments:

FHB said...

Looks like one of the guys from the Sopranos to me. Or maybe the dinner theater version. Love the tune though.

BBC said...

ferener, ah, took me a moment to get the meaning.