Saturday, November 14, 2009

the average white strip

I know my husband is going to be thrilled when I've finished this box of Crest Whitestrips, Advanced Seal.

There are fourteen strips in the box and every day for the last twelve days, I've gone up to him, flashed a smile and he's said, "Getting whiter, honey."

To toy with him, one day I flashed my smile BEFORE I put the strip on and he said, "Getting whiter, honey."

So now I just go up to him at random times during the day and flash my smile, and I get the same reaction each time.

I'm going to be soooo sorry to finish this box.

5 comments:

BBC said...

Have you heard about the new cell phone coming out for men?

It's the I-BONE POCKET PUSSY PHONE. While you are telling her to fuck herself in the background she is hearing, "Oh honey, honey, fuck me, fuck me".

ha ha ha ha ha

What in the hell is Crest Whitestrips?

BBC said...

I dread the day when women get their own I-BONE MYSELF DILDO PHONE.

Hey, what did you just spit on your keyboard?

BRUNO said...

Oh, my wife is MUCH more efficient in maintaining hers---she just lets takes 'em out, an' lets 'em "cook" overnight in a bath of Efferdent!

Never ceases to amaze me, how women can sometimes get the best of us more-smarter men...???

*Goddess* said...

Well THANKFULLY, I haven't reached the "taking them out" phase. I was jut thinking the other day, though, how convenient that must be at times. The older lady I take care of during the day, goes over to the sink after every meal, takes out her teeth and cleans off all the gunk, while I have to drag out a pic and work at mine!

crest whitestrip premium said...

Haha. Awesome. I love using Crest Whitestrips for the same reason.