Wednesday, October 07, 2009

fearmongering really pays off!

Wow, this is really scary.

Just yesterday the doctor said the swine flu is no worse than the seasonal flu, yet this idiot, so-called Secretary of "Health" is lifting all the restrictions on mercury in the swine flu vaccine. And the frightening thing is the shots will be going to the most vulnerable, pregnant women and children under three.

Now the CDC has drafted a quarantine order that says people can be quarantined even if they show no signs of being sick! "Anyone who is suspected to be exposed or is reasonably suspected to be exposed to the H1N1 virus can be quarantined." Unreal.

Amazing what a little fear mongering will do.

7 comments:

BRUNO said...

If they're offering "three-hots-n'-a-cot"---FREE!---for the full duration of the quarantine---deal me in!!!

Mushy said...

I likes the new trailer park.

BBC said...

Don't bother to get too worked up about it hon, it's just a bunch of media hype. A little mercury isn't going to kill anyone.

I'm not saying that a lot of it is good for a person but I grew up in a mining town where the river ran gray from lead and such, playing with the stuff and I'm still here.

BBC said...

Ever play with mercury? It's cool to play with. And if I had a vial of it now I would be a rich man, too bad I just tossed it away.

*Goddess* said...

Mushy, if the trailer's a rockin'...oh yeah, you know how that works:)

*Goddess* said...

Uh, Bruno, I don't think the quarantine is supposed to be a FUN thing...LOL. But I'm guessing if they threw in a free Wii, LOTS of people would line up for the shot.

*Goddess* said...

No, Billy, I've never played with mercury, but there was a can of asbestos in our shed when we moved in. I believe the label read, "Safe and easy to use" which is probably what they used to say about mercury.