Monday, September 14, 2009

it was the best of times, it was the worst of Kanye West

Kanye West acted like a total ignoramus at the MTV video music awards ceremony last night when he interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech to say that he thought Beyonce should have won.

And Beyonce, in turn, acted with total class when, after winning her award, she called Taylor Swift back out onto the stage so she could have her moment in the sun.

Kanye should have been kicked out of the awards all together after that. If an audience member had done that, they certainly would have. And besides, it would have been no great loss.

3 comments:

Mushy said...

Never have liked that asshole. The first time I ever heard his stupid name he was demanding a Grammy before the event even got started.

Since I was forced to know him I listen to a couple of tunes and watched he perform...no talent whatsoever!

BBC said...

Who is Kanye West? And why should I give a shit?

WW said...

OK, so I didn't know who Kanye West was, but last night I was watching Jay Leno's new show and he had Kanye performing.
Before Kanye performed, he sat down and talked with Jay. Jay asked him when he knew it was a mistake, and he said AFTER he gave the mic back to Taylor.
Personally, I think the guy's an idiot, obviously not smart enough to know that would ruin the moment and then not realize it was a mistake until AFTER. If someone did that to him, I bet he would have had some words for that person.