Tuesday, August 18, 2009

still crazy after all these years

Mr. G and I were in bed the other day goofing around. He always holds his arm as stiff as he can and I try to knock it aside.

I said, "Honey, I've been using stronger hand weights. I'm working on those biceps and triceps and one of these days I'm going to knock that arm down like it's nothing!"

At that exact moment he let out a huge fart and said, "There. That's what I think of that idea."

I would have slapped him but I was having trouble breathing...

5 comments:

BRUNO said...

Hey, a good-fart is more than just hot air---it takes excellent muscle-strength, toning, and coordination, too...!

*Goddess* said...

Yes, he was quite proud of himself.

BRUNO said...

Yeah, I used to be a real competitor myself, in my younger days!

But, alas, I've let myself get out-of-shape, and flabby.

What used to sound like a tire blowin' out, now sounds more like just a patch comin' loose from an inner-tube...! :(

BBC said...

Mr. G and I were in bed the other day goofing around. He always holds his arm as stiff as he can and I try to knock it aside.

You were in bed and all you could think of doing is holding arms stiff and swatting at them?

Rolls eyes.

Mushy said...

Sounds like us watching the late night talk shows! She always wins!