Monday, August 31, 2009

if it ain't broke, don't try to improve upon it

The other day my husband and I were in a randy mood and decided to make whoopee. Now I've always used a small pillow under the small of my back/butt and for some reason, I thought if I folded it to raise my butt even higher the penetration would be FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC.

I didn't mention this 'surprise' to my husband because I know how he hates change of ANY KIND. Hell, I can't even TALK about moving the couch without him getting all stressed out.


What I didn't realize though is that because we're almost the same height, raising my body put me above my husband when he's on his knees. He took about four stabs at it, then sat back and shouted in frustration, "I can't get in!"

I could not help it. I just burst out laughing because he said it like I had downloaded an updated version of my p*ssy and hadn't given him the log-in information.

Needless to say I was very honest and said, "Hmm, weird. Must be the bed."

3 comments:

BRUNO said...

Tell 'im to look down there, way-y-y down at the bottom of the "page"---there should be a dildo, with a "I forgot my password"-link embossed on it.

If not, well---he'll just have to "hack" his way in....!!!

*Goddess* said...

LOL! Hack his way in, I love it!

I think he needs more RAM!

BRUNO said...

HA!!! RAM---I missed that one!

No probs with the memory???

Just make sure that HARD-drive is on a back-up system...!