Saturday, August 15, 2009

i wonder how you're feeling

I was watching the news tonight and they were talking about a group of folks who had gotten together for a fun run in memory of one of their friends. (BTW, what idiot came up with the idea that running for several miles is fun?) They said running was his favorite thing to do, so they were going to honor him by taking part. If you would like to honor me when I'm dead--and I'm sure that's pretty much a given--I suggest you lay around in your underwear, watching COPS and eating cake. I will be so touched as I look down upon you from Heaven. Or Hell. It's rather iffy at this stage of the game.

I can't believe the Philadelphia Eagles were stupid enough to sign Michael Vick, but it makes me happy. If I heard one more "the Steelers are going to sign him" rumor, I would have screamed. Ben Roethlisberger has a K9 Foundation and he donates thousands of dollars to PD's around the country. I hardly think he's going to welcome a dog murderer as a teammate.

No comments: