Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I don't think this is what they had in mind when they created the healthy eating pyramid

The lady I take care of at night asked me if I would get her grocery order today.

This is what she asked for: two boxes of strawberry PopTarts, as well as two blueberry and two cinnamon PopTarts, a bag of potato chips, two bags of pretzels, peanut butter, jelly, one bag of cheese twisties, a pack of Oreos, two sleeves of Twix, two sleeves of Baby Ruth, three sleeves of 3 Musketeers, a carton of Marlboro's and THEN she said, "Can you get me some rye bread?"

I said, "I don't think the dollar store carries rye."

She said, "Ohh, I really need rye. It's good for your health."

It was so hard not to burst out laughing.

3 comments:

BBC said...

I eat what I damn well please, just not much of it, I eat to live, not live to eat.

free dating service said...

For real!

Anonymous said...

I love how she said rye bread was good for YOUR health, not HERS. *snort*

Staceyd