Sunday, July 12, 2009

cry your ass off


The lady I take care of in the evening wanted to watch Oxygen's new show, "Dance Your Ass Off." Since she controls the remote--and my paycheck--who am I to say 'no'?

I can't STAND this Alicia chick. She wore this same crucified expression throughout most of the competition, looked like she was five seconds from bawling at all times, and then she threw this big fake fit.

Puhleeze. Stop trying to be the center of attention and stop it with the 'everybody picked on me in school' routine. This isn't school anymore, so (wo)man up and take responsibility for your actions.

Even though she was at the bottom of the leader board they brought her back for yet another show. Oy.

I hope she devotes as much time working on her "poor poor pitiful me" faces, as she does her dance routines.

No comments: