Saturday, July 04, 2009

bad kitty

I could not figure out why the flowers in this first pot were growing so badly, while the flowers in the second pot were turning out rather nicely. I was watering and feeding them the same.

I blamed myself, I blamed the flowers, I blamed the crappy growing season.

But I totally overlooked the real culprit until I caught one of the cats standing on the edge of the pot PISSING ONTO THE FLOWERS!


BTW, I am not the least bit happy with the 'clarity' of these pictures taken with my new Vivitar camera. I should have known better and gone with a Nikon or another Sony. They took FABULOUS pictures.

2 comments:

Mushy said...

Just goes to show you that cats are good for nothing! You can't even bury'em and use'em for fertilizer! Nothing will grow where they have been.

Now a dog...ever notice how green the grass gets where a dog has done its business? I rest my case!

*Goddess* said...

What kind of dog do you have?! All I have are big yellow patches where she pees:)