Friday, July 03, 2009

aye aye


Have you noticed a LOT of people--both men and women--these days are wearing eye glass frames like these or a variation of? I couldn't figure out why. I couldn't understand why everyone was going for the same shape of glasses when different shaped faces call for different shaped lenses.

The other day I went with Mr. G to the eye doctor's and he was picking out new frames. They had three walls of frames devoted to women, so I decided to try on frames as well.

After a few minutes it occurred to me that all the glasses were the same! They were ALL variations of this rectangle frame. You either bought the plastic version, the wire version or the frameless glasses. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The worst part is that most of them were smaller than the frames shown in this picture and I'm wondering how in the world they'd fit a bifocal lens into this frame?!

No comments: