Tuesday, June 30, 2009

she has spoken

Please read the following with a bored, snobby accent:

Paris Hilton, on blowjobs: "Eww, I never do that. My mother said only ugly girls have to get down on their knees and do stuff like that."

I believe that should read, "My mother said girls who marry hotel heirs have to get down on their knees and do stuff like that.....but only until you've had his kid and secured financial income for life. Then he'll get other girls to do it while you're out shopping."

1 comment:

BRUNO said...

Heh, reminds me of the old joke attributed to Winston Churchill.

Winston: "Madame, you are the UGLIEST woman I've yet to meet at this party!"

She: "Why---MISTER CHURCHILL!!! You are DRUNK!!!"

Winston: "Yes, madame, I am, indeed. BUT, in the morning---I shall be SOBER...!"

Yeah, you get the idea!!!