Monday, June 29, 2009

i wanna rock with you

I was flipping channels today and I turned on The Michael Jackson channel formerly known as CNN Headline News.

They were having a news conference starring Joe Jackson and Al Sharpton. I don't know what was sadder: watching Al try to hog the spotlight or listening to Joe, who had just lost his son, ramble on about a new record company he was starting.

They reported that Katherine, Michael's "strong, loving" mother, had filed for custody of her grandchildren. It has also been WIDELY reported throughout Michael's life that Joe allegedly beat his children. I do NOT think a "strong, loving" mother would stand by and allow her children to be beaten like helpless animals, so I feel for these small children. I think their life is going to be hell of a different kind.

I also think this business about Katherine making a play for Michael's money and business interests is because Joe knows how bad it would look if HE did it. Obviously this woman can be manipulated.

Just my two cents.

1 comment:

BRUNO said...

Well, I'll see your two-cents, and raise you a FIVE-dollar bill!

Never ceases to amaze me how much LOVE can show up AFTER death, when you WERE rich, famous---or even BROKE and PERVERTED.

"If it BLEEDS or SMELLS, it SELLS...!!!"