Monday, May 11, 2009

talk about your fruit loops...

I went to the fruit stand over the weekend and bought some fresh tomatoes.

When I got to the checkout, the cashier said, "So what are your plans for these tomatoes?"

I'm like, "Excuse me?"

She said, "What do you plan to do with these tomatoes?"

I said, "Well, I thought we'd go dancing, then maybe dinner and a movie."

WTH?! What does one USUALLY do with tomatoes? Who has time to sit around making freaking 'plans' for their fruits and veggies?

3 comments:

BBC said...

As far as I know you kill them and then you eat them. Maybe she wanted to know what kind of a dish you were going to use them in?

BRUNO said...

Damn, girl, now you've done it!

Come this time next year, they'll have you signin' your name when you buy cucumbers, so's you won't be using them for "illicit, and/or perverted" purposes...!

*Goddess* said...

Oddly enough, those are the plans I had for my tamters, Bruno:)