Tuesday, May 05, 2009

slip inside my sleeping bag

The other day I was flipping channels and caught part of a commercial for one of those fashion designer reality shows. The 'designer'--and I use that word lightly--said, "I'm working on my design for a coat that turns into a sleeping bag."

FINALLY the fashion designers are listening and giving us what we want.

Many is the time I've said, "If only my coat turned into a sleeping bag and my pants turned into a canoe. I could go right from work to camping outdoors."

Hear tell the t shirt manufacturing industry is in an uproar now that the swine flu cases are lessening. Seems they were all set to roll out millions of t shirts that read, "My friends caught the swine flu but all I got was this lousy t shirt"....

2 comments:

BRUNO said...

And I suppose they'll be donating them to the homeless, eh?

Naw---that'd be WAY too logical....

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I like the H1ni thing or what the hell ever it is.

I ran across a story that actually USED that bullshit!...(: