Tuesday, May 05, 2009

*sigh*

Here's a fun call to receive at 5 o'clock in the morning:
Mr. G: "Honey, something fell off the car on the way to work this morning."
Me: "What was it? Catalytic converter? Heat shield? Muffler The bottom half of the car?" (Can you tell we own a krappy Korean kar?)
Mr. G: "Um....I think it was the transmission."

I don't know diddly shit about cars, but even *I* know that's a biggie.

BTW, anytime you hear the words "cracked engine block" or "blown head gasket," (outside of the bedroom) ladies, that isn't good either.

WHOA! I clicked on my profile and I've had 20,000 views! Too damn bad that doesn't come with a cash payout, huh?

4 comments:

BRUNO said...

You need one of the NEW Kia's that are coming out now, with the hamsters, an' the super sound system!

Just don't hit nothin' bigger than a June-bug with it! And even then, you'd better hit it slow....!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

The bright side is if the transmission fell out, he ain't gonna be hard to find.

He ain't going nowhere!:)

*Goddess* said...

Yeah, I saw Kia's new commercial, Bruno. How apropos of them to use a rodent in their cars....

*Goddess* said...

He's incredibly easy to find, Dan'l...check any used car lots. Sigh.