Tuesday, May 19, 2009

more mindless tv

My boss sucked me in to watch The Bachelorette last night. One of the big drawbacks of working seven nights a week.

I saw something on that show last night I hoped I'd NEVER see: a white guy break dancing. Worst of all? He claims to be a break dance INSTRUCTOR. WTF? Who in their right minds is break dancing these days? Besides, white guys?

Even WORSE than all of that? Another white guy challenged to him to a 'break dance off' . He was in his 30's and said, "I learned to break dance in high school." Yeah, and that was the last time it was popular, dude, Buy a clue. Sadly, I think she picked this guy. Luckily, she didn't pick the one wearing the goofy leather jacket and the 70's hairdo. I'm glad, lest we be subjected to them having a big 'moon walking competition'.

I can't believe she picked that freaky foot fetish guy, too! "I can tell if I want to spend the rest of my life with a woman just by looking at her feet." Glad you're putting so much thought into it, Einstein. I hope she figures him out right quick because he was too creepy and obsessed with feet. When he said, "If I could just get a look at her feet" with all the intensity of a heroin addict needing a fix, I was worried guys nearby would become victims of a spontaneous splooging. He should be obsessed with boobs and ass like every other red blooded American (straight) male, damn it!

No comments: