Monday, May 25, 2009

how dry I am

I took something or ate something the other day that didn't agree with me, and the skin on my face became really red and dry under my eyes and across my cheekbones.

I couldn't figure out what I ingested, so I began with natural topical ointments, like vitamine e, vaseline and oatmeal cream to see if I could at least get the skin rehydrated. Nothing worked, even though the redness was fading, so I knew the offending ingredient was leaving my system.

Last year, I bought a few sampler kits of Burts Bees products and I found a really thick Coconut Foot Creme with Vitamin E in the package, and even though it was for the feet, I was desperate, so tried it. I can't believe how soft it made my skin. Everything else I tried lay on the surface of my skin, unabsorbed.

If you have any problems with excessively dry skin, try Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme with Vitamin E. It was excellent!

No comments: