Sunday, April 05, 2009

reality show clip time!

My boss has me totally into watching these stupid reality shows....guh!

So I think it sucked big time that clueless Donald Trump booted Chloe Kardashian because he just found out she had a DUI. Um, HELLO?! What kind of vetting process do you pay your people to do for you, Donald? Clearly they're not doing their job. Must be the same folks who gives him hair styling tips. I'm not defending anyone's drinking & driving, but it had nothing to do with the job she did on the show. At least find a LEGITIMATE reason to fire someone related to the task at hand, instead of getting all self righteous on your audience. And how disgusting was Clint Black's All commercial tying in masturbation with detergent? What an idiot. Doesn't take a genius to see who needed to get the boot on his team.

I wonder how things might have turned out for Megan Joy on Idol had she told Simon she DID do a lousy job and she would try harder, instead of being immature and flippant saying she 'didn't care' what the judges thought of her performance? Isn't that the whole point OF Idol? Being critiqued on your performances?

1 comment:

BBC said...

My boss has me totally into watching these stupid reality shows....guh!

I've never seen one, pretty sure I never will. And why do they call them reality shows?

They are so fucking far removed from reality that it's pathetic.

You want reality? Go to work, go for a walk, go shopping, that is reality.