Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

I'm writing this post from the comfort of my warm, toasty bed, while the offspring are outside, where they've been for the last three hours, partaking of the annual Easter egg hunt.

I told them I took "extra special care" hiding their eggs, and the first one to find an egg gets a $100 bonus. Their unbridled glee almost makes me feel bad that I didn't even buy any eggs this year, let alone take "extra special care" to hide them.

I can't believe I never came up with this idea for their Christmas gifts, i.e., hide them and make them find them. Putting them under the tree makes it waaaay too easy for their lazy little butts.

I really should get out of bed and clean a spot on my mantle. I'm going to need room for that "Mother of the Year" trophy.

1 comment:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"I told them I took "extra special care" hiding their eggs, and the first one to find an egg gets a $100 bonus. Their unbridled glee almost makes me feel bad that I didn't even buy any eggs this year""The Chocolate Easter Rabbit" normally has a wide latitude this time of year, as there is so many different kinds bullshit coming down.

You??? ROTFLMAO!!! May all of your dark chocolate taste like real rabbit droppings this year!!