Thursday, April 30, 2009

the bitch is back

Now that my boss has me sucked into these (un)reality shows, I have to say that Melissa Rivers couldn't have acted like more of a snot nosed brat if she tried when she got booted from Celebrity Apprentice Sunday.

All of the previous 'bootees' were not happy to go, but they left with style and grace. They didn't go out into the lobby screaming and yelling obscenities.

While I totally agree her team mates stuck it to her because the redhead thinks she can easily beat the blonde, Rivers came off looking like a petulant third grader stomping her feet and demanding her coat.

I told my boss when we started watching a few weeks back that Melissa would go before Joan so that Joan could then throw a fit and walk out, which she did. Now we'll have to sit through some violin playing scene in which Melissa convinces "Mommy" to go back and win one for the River's team. UGH. Hard to tell which one is more obnoxious: Joan or Joan Jr.

2 comments:

BRUNO said...

Now THIS is a "show"(?)that even a dead-beat like ME doesn't watch!

Of course, the fact that I can't receive the signal from the local affiliate that carries it helps some too!

At least it's comforting to know that I'm not missin' a damned thing...!

Anonymous said...

Donald. Always. He will out-obnoxious all of them under the table! Oh, and he also has a plan to win this season of Celeb Apprentice... because he can and he hate competition. *snort*

Stacey