Sunday, March 15, 2009

if I could save time in a bottle


WORDS OF WISDOM: "Never say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Theresa, Leonardo di Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein." Unknown

Oh, SURE, 'Unknown,' compare us to those over achievers! How about, 'you have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Charles Manson, The Unibomber and that Sham Wow guy'?! Not feeling so cocky NOW, are we, 'Unknown'?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's bullshit. All of those people accomplished those feats during the course of their jobs! They didn't do it on their paltry few hours of downtime, or even as a second job at the same time as raising a family. *rolling eyes* If I was employed as a healer, a painter and the like, than sure I could work up fucking amazing shit, too.

Stacey

*Goddess* said...

Not me, I bet if I was "employed" full time as a writer, I'd still find excuses to lay around and watch COPS:) "That writing can take care of itself, tomorrow, damn it! I'm an artiste! Where's the remote?!"

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"'you have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Charles Manson, The Unibomber and that Sham Wow guy'?! Not feeling so cocky NOW, are we, 'Unknown'?"

ROTFLMAO!!! You left out Son of Sam and Jeffery Dalmer!:)

*Goddess* said...

I couldn't think of any serial killers at the time...lol!