Tuesday, March 03, 2009

do the world a favor and stay single

That doggone boss of mine sucked me into The Bachelor last night. Oy. It lasted two hours, and the most HORRIFYING thing is that there seems to be a PART TWO that runs tonight.

I had to laugh when the guy was interviewing the two bachelorettes and Jason. At one point, he said, "I'll leave you to your thoughts," and I thought, "Of course, he will. There's another half hour to fill...." Then we had to witness Jason "being brokenhearted." LOLOLOLOL!!

My thoughts on the show? Resnick needs to take acting lessons. Specifically lessons in showing emotion. Men always do the chest heaving thing and the face scrunching thing, but you never see tears when they cry.

IF any of this was unscripted--BIG 'if'--I think Resnick is someone who always thinks the grass is greener on the other side and will never be happy with ANY woman. When the newness fades, he loses interest. Yep he's in love with love.

He told Molly the same thing he told Melissa: "From the first moment I saw you, I was falling in love with you."

Dude. At least fake up something original for each woman. It's not like you're been asked to rewrite War and Peace.

Melissa should thank her lucky stars, but shouldn't work to get over him. After all, I'm sure that once he's been with Molly a few weeks, he'll realize that it's Melissa he loves.

Personally, I think he's in love with the cameras and the attention. No matter how much Daddy craves the spotlight, I think it's despicable the way he brought his son into the whole thing because that child isn't going to understand the stupid games adults play all in the name of fame.

No comments: