Friday, February 06, 2009

you can bank on this

Whoever (whomever? who gives a shit?) paid for this study wuz robbed, I tells ya!

If the natural disaster doesn't kill, the gub'ment will! So help me, if I find out they've recalled WalMart peanut butter cups or Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Squares right before Valentine's Day, HEADS WILL ROLL!!

Yahoo published a list of The 20 Most Heartbreaking Songs of All Time. I disagree slightly. Heart Like a Wheel? Eh. I think Nothing Compares 2 U should have been #1 or #2. Yeah, the lyrics are that good, as was O'Conner's haunting rendition. Evanescence's My Immortal should also have been on that list, IMHO, in the top 5.

I totally agree with this article that says a Bluetooth is one of those gadgets that make you look like a jerk. We were dining out the other night and there was a guy walking around the restaurant with one and I said to Mr. G, "I love these people that think they're sooooo important that they have to walk around with a phone glued to their ear all the time."

2 comments:

BBC said...

I can't worry my life away about all that peanut butter shit. I just keep eating my peanut butter because I love it. If it kills me, fuck it, I'm out of here and don't have to deal with this shit anymore.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"if I find out they've recalled ........Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate "

I am not responsible for the actions of the pregnant woman that lives here, should they be so foolish.....