Thursday, January 29, 2009

plaxico, plaxico bo baxical, banana fanna fo faxical

Yet one more thing to pin on Mom. Apparently some geniuses did a study and decided that boys with unpopular names are more likely to commit crimes when they grow up. Great. So now when little Listerine and little Marlboro grow up, it's gonna be MY fault if they go on some wild crime spree. Well, excuse me for giving my boys good strong names. I just hope little Maxi Pad doesn't hear about this story. It might upset him. Although, if he knocked off a liquor store, I could sure use some Jack Daniels.

You know what I find a tad ironic? Oprah is pimping Bob Greene's latest cook book and Bob Greene is Oprah's "trainer". Yet Oprah is now 40 pounds heavier than she was before and people are buying this book like it's the Bible. If Oprah couldn't stick with the program, why the HELL is she talking other people into buying it? And worse yet, they ARE. It's like saying, "Here! I totally failed at this! You try it, for only $25!" Bob's excuse is that Oprah had some sort of exercise "trauma". I heard Oprah saying that she exercised EIGHT TIMES A WEEK. I'm sorry, but every exercise article I've ever read talks about the fact that the body needs to recover from exercise. My guess is she friggin' BURNED OUT on it, and who can blame her? The average person does not exercise eight times a week. It's not doable. As we've seen.
I'm sure there are TONS of diet/exercise people in this world who would love to train Oprah, yet she stays with the one guy who can't even come up with a program she can stick to. I'm scratching my head over this one....

3 comments:

BBC said...

Apparently some geniuses did a study and decided that boys with unpopular names are more likely to commit crimes when they grow up.

Interesting, I commented on that just this morning.

Did my name of Billy save me from bad things? Don't think so, I'm sure it has more to do with my brain and how I think about and do things.

Not that my silly brain hasn't gotten me in trouble at times. Those times often involved boobs and sex, ha ha ha.

CLAY said...

My name is Clayrn--very unpopular, but I suppose I came out right...if I didn't..oh..Cheers!

CLAY DARROW
M.IV

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Oprah the Moo Cow and Rush Limbaugh's fans are interchangeable.

Dittoheads......