Thursday, January 08, 2009

all the news that's too boring to print

I think one of the worst things we have is 24 hour news stations.

They are so DESPERATE to fill up air time that two chicks on MSNBC were actually reading the lunch choices at Obama's kid's school. These people call themselves 'reporters'? Could they BE any more pathetic?

And it's really sad that the death of John Travolta's son has turned into slams against Scientology and his parents. They have a right to do what they feel is best for their child and they have a right to choose whatever religion they want. This is the UNITED STATES. PERIOD.

1 comment:

BBC said...

I don't watch the news on TV, I get my news from sites all around the world so that I'm getting different views than just American views.

It may be America but all those religions have an insanity in them and it would be a much more peaceful world without them.

Those Scientology people are fruit cakes, I know some of them. As for his son, his days was numbered from the start anyway.