Thursday, December 04, 2008

stuff, stuff and more stuff

I read that the President and Mrs. Bush are going to buy a home once they leave the White House. Yeah, they're probably the only two people in the country who could get a mortgage.

Gawd, I just hate it when I accidentally shoot my husband during sex.
It is such a mood kill.

OMG! I hope this wasn't a double cheeseburger from McDonald's because that WOULD be a crime! They're my favorites:)

Bugs sends this funny site concerning "Tacky Christmas Yards," and she pointed out the
"hate mail" section as being read worthy. This afternoon, I was watching this video of a house in Pittsburgh and I was LMAO at the comments and how they got soooo off topic. I love the synchronization, but that song sucks. Thanks, Bugs!

4 comments:

BRUNO said...

It's those damned FRIES ya' hafta' watch out for! They get hard as hell once they start coolin' down....!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I have to ask what was the woman doing screwing the guy that required a protection order? It sounds like two people's brains were below their Waist!:)

re Christmas yards: Yes, they accomplished a technological feat by just homeowners - and in so doing, proved the wheel can be reinvented many times.

BBC said...

This world is just plain insane.

I figured that the Bush's would go back to the ranch. Whatever, as long as they stay away from here.

Neighborhood Gossip said...

Thanks so much for the shout out for TackyChristmasYards.com