Wednesday, December 03, 2008

forward, ho!

If you know me well enough to send me email forwards, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT send me stuff like this. I received the picture in this piece and I haven't been able to get the damn image out of my head since. I may act like I don't give a shit about much, but this sort of stuff disturbs me greatly. It's why I can't watch grisly murder films. I relive it over and over in my mind. This picture is totally gross and while I get that it's just the product of a sick mind and photoshop, it still upset the hell out of me.

I love getting funny forwards and jokes, but not this PLEASE.

2 comments:

BBC said...

Hum, now I'm tempted to start sending you emails, ha ha ha.

Did you see the one with the deer tied on the hood of a station wagon, it is a hoot.

I guess it is okay if you can't handle the ugly stuff, but it won't help it go away. I don't like it either, that is why I often bitch about it so much. Someone has to do it.

Now I have to check to see if there is an email address in your profile, ha ha ha.

*Goddess* said...

Thanks for the warning...LOL!