Monday, November 10, 2008

we are family

HOLY CRAP! I thought being President of the United States was a stressful job in and of itself, especially these days, but I just heard on CNN that Obama's mother in law is moving into the White House with them! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I attended the funeral viewing for one of Mr. G's cousins over the weekend. One of his dad's cousins--a guy in his 70's--came over to me and we were chatting. Out of the blue, he says, "My wife lets me have sex with anyone I want to." Geez, thanks for the warning. Later, I was telling my husband what happened and he said, "Oh yeah, he says that all the time...."
I thought MY family was strange.

1 comment:

Mushy said...

Well hell, there goes the country! He won't be able to make a decision on his own now!