Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i'm a rock star i got my rock moves

I went for my evening walk after work and as usual I had my MP3 player going. It’s hard to convince myself that I’m “Walking on Sunshine” when it’s snowing and I’m freezing my ass off in twenty degree weather.

I don’t know what the heck is wrong with me lately but I’ve been crying at the drop of a hat. Hormones? Nah, I don't have any. Yesterday I was bored and flipping channels and I saw an episode of “Full House” in which Jesse’s grandfather died. I hate “Full House” and I don’t know Jesse’s grandpap, but I was bawling my eyes out by the time the show was over. I saw one a vid in which a soldier came home and surprised his kid at school and again, bawling my eyes out.

I was so bored I watched some of “Dancing with the Stars” tonight. I don’t know, but there’s something about seeing little kids dance like adults that creeps me out. Almost as much as seeing chicks sexy dancing with their dads…brrrrrrrr.

I received my “bill” for the volunteer am-boo-lance service this month. It’s a “voluntary” $25 per family OR ELSE!! Seriously, they bill ya like $300 for an amboolance run if you don’t pay this fee, and I’m hearing that they also charge your medical coverage now. I’m not paying it. From now on, when one of my offspring are injured, I’m going to employ the “soap opera method of resuscitation“. I’ll slap them on the face, scream their name several times and yell, “Wake up! Wake up!” Works every time on The Young & The Restless.

2 comments:

BBC said...

You watch to much TV. Are you sure you have a job and kids and a hubby?

*Goddess* said...

Yes, imagine being able to handle ALL of that:)