Saturday, November 08, 2008

chubbies and the men who love them

According to this report, overweight chicks have more sex than slender chicks. [The first person to suggest it's because fat chicks take it anywhere they can get it, gets slapped upside the head!]

I honestly don't know why they're making a huge ass [pardon the pun] deal about this since the difference is only a few percentage points. 92% of chubby chicks admit to having a history of sexual intercourse with a guy while 87% of skinny chicks do. Big deal.

I'm going to guess that it's simply because more women are overweight these days nd just because they're overweight that doesn't mean they stop having sex. How's that for a theory?

FARTING?! I'm not farting, I'm controlling my blood pressure, thank you very much! Like you guys need an excuse...lol!

6 comments:

Mushy said...

Reminds me of a story I once shared with you. Ha

If that's not proof, I don't know what is.

BBC said...

I already addressed that, fat chicks lie about having sex so that everyone else thinks that they do.

*Goddess* said...

And you know this how, Billy?

BRUNO said...

Works just like the vent on an LP-tank, and for the same reason---TOO MUCH GAS...!!!

(And that's the UGLIEST foot I've EVER seen in that avitar! Bet they're GOOD for stompin' roaches, though...!)

*Goddess* said...

Hey, you're back! Good news:)

Might be uglee, but I'm not getting any more "can I be your slave" emails either...LOL

BRUNO said...

Damn!

And just when I needed one, too.....!