Thursday, October 02, 2008

Senator Biden, clean up on aisle three...

For some reason, I find it a little hard to believe that Senator Joe Biden spends a "lot of time" at Home Depot, as he stated in the debates.

A well known psychic--when I say "well known" that means I can't remember her name--said that she thinks there will be no election in November. She thinks that next week people will be rioting in the streets of the US and that the President will declare martial law and stay in power...I mean, "in office". No, I mean "in power". Anywho, I remember reading a few years ago that another psychic said there would be a six month period when the banks would close in the US after a run on them. So I spent the whole evening worrying and asking all important questions like, "How do people pay bills under marital law?" and "Are the banks open during marital law?" And Mr. G finally said, "Look, you're worrying about something that hasn't even happened. Knock it off."Kill joy.

2 comments:

BBC said...

For some reason, I find it a little hard to believe that Senator Joe Biden spends a "lot of time" at Home Depot, as he stated in the debates.

I don't watch the debates, it's just a bunch of political monkeys fucking around.

No matter who gets in office at the end of the year it will have little effect on my life so I'm giving up on fussing about it all.

Rioting in the streets hey? Well, I live in a smaller town and they work differently.

But if it does get bad here I will just head for the hills to get away from the monkeys.

And if Bush keeps running things that will have little effect on me also. I just go with the flow and make my life work as I need it to work.

BRUNO said...

"RIOTING BY NEXT WEEK???"

OMG! And I can't stock-up on shells before my annuity later this month!

"Call J.G. Wentworth! 877-Cash NOW...!" LOL!!!

Naw, really---I hate to re-hash what someone's already written, but honestly---whoever wins will make absolutely NO difference at all, for OUR benefit. It'll be just like always---partisan-politics. Play the ol' "blame-game", and pander to the special-interests groups.

You saw for yourself, concerning the outcome of the "discussion" of the bailout, which is now LAW, just how much BOTH parties pay attention to the MAJORITY of the publics' opinions---absolutely NONE!!!

So, kinda like BBC said---"Just go with the flow, take care of your own as best as you can, and hope the political machine makes a better choice for the chief pivot-man NEXT time....!