Saturday, October 25, 2008

roll it over in your mind


My favorite "Halloween" candy o'all time was the wax lips. LOVED the waxed lips. I hated it when neighbors would toss the damn candy corn into my bag UNWRAPPED. Gross. I don't know where their hands (or that candy corn) have been.


Some interesting new twists on the second season premiere of Eli Stone. I'm happy to see writing of the show is as strong as it was in the first season. I recently saw a TV Guide interview with Jonny Lee Miller, the star of the show, and I was stunned to hear his British accent. I knew he was from England, but in the show he has absolutely no accent. I often wonder how people are able to do that. I have to admit, though, I can't imagine him being married to Angelina Jolie! Course it was a long time ago...

2 comments:

BBC said...

I took anything I could get on Halloween and was thankful for it, I didn't even think about the fact that someone else touched it.

But I'm older than you and back in those days those things wasn't concerns.

My parents were middle class but us kids were poor and a simple mask was all I ever had for a costume.

What's the big deal about Halloween anyway? It's pretty much just starting to teach kids to be greedy anyway.

Mushy said...

Those things probably saved me from cross-dressing...I guess I got that out of my system by running around the neighborhood wearing wax lips!