Tuesday, October 07, 2008

kicking and screaming

She might sound a bit wacky for Cobb County, but she'd fit right in with the Washington crowd. I love the way she said her "car won't let me get to South Carolina." Maybe she should see someone about that. A voodoo priestess perhaps?

Oy. I have been in bed every night this week by NINE O'CLOCK!! Help! I've gotten old and I can't go back....

I can see why people are panicking when it comes to this financial situation. First of all, the news media is just having a field day trying to scare the hell out of us 24/7. Secondly, they tell us that this will take time, not to expect too much too soon and THEN they make huge headlines out of the Dow. Ok, it's down six days in a row, but what happened to "IT'S GOING TO TAKE TIME"?! Don't tell us one thing, but act like you're expecting another.

Hope everyone who is planning to vote reads FactCheck.org first.

3 comments:

BBC said...

I can see why people are panicking when it comes to this financial situation.

Not me, I have my own ways and will get by just fine.

I don't do voo doo but whateverthefuck.

*Goddess* said...

Yeah, I should have said "some people" because I'm not really panicking either. I have savings but not in stock.

Mushy said...

Bring on the stem cell research!