Sunday, October 26, 2008

if you're in the market for a new laptop for Christmas...

Big Lots has a very nice HP for only $550 this week. It has a 250gb hard drive and a 15.4 inch screen. It's wireless with a 5 in 1 digital media reader and webcam--for live sex shows;)
At $550, that's a great deal and probably won't last long.

Mr. G has informed me that I am NOT in the market for a new laptop. Sigh.

Actually, I'm not. Now that Gateway has replaced my mother board and my keyboard, I'm still lovin' the sweet little laptop I have:) but I do want to get a desktop at some point. My hours have been cut in half at work, so it won't be any time soon.

2 comments:

Mushy said...

Yipeee! Maybe I'll check'em out...can't believe Big Lot has PCs.

BBC said...

I'm not fond of laptops, I love my ass kicking desktop, they hold up better.